- SABEX 2014 “Small Business of the Year” Finalist.
- James Pooler Award, 2013 - Department of Geography and Planning, University of Saskatchewan, for achievement in Regional and Community Planning.
- Top Woman Entrepreneur/Business, Saskatoon and Region, 2009 - Prairie Wild Consulting Co.
- Canadian Pacific Partnership Program in Aboriginal Community Planning Research Award, 2009 - John Gyepi-Garbrah
- University of Saskatchewan Graduate Fellowship Award, 2008 – John Gyepi-Garbrah
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) Sustainable Communities Award for Citizen Engagement, 2005 - awarded for the Pleasant Hill Local Area Plan led by the City Planning Branch of which Kelley Moore was the lead planner.
- Saskatchewan Centennial Medal, recognizing significant contributions to society and honours outstanding achievement, 2005 - Lenore Swystun
- Community Activist of the Year, 2004 and 2006 - Lenore Swystun
- United Way Schmeiser Spirit Award for Outstanding Leadership 2003 - Kelley Moore