- Don Ravis Alumni Award from Leadership Saskatoon, 2018 - Kelley Moore
- Provincial Planning Award of Excellence in Planning Practice, Saskatchewan Professional Planners Institute (SPPI), 2017 - awarded to the City of Prince Albert Cultural Plan Project Planning Group and Community of which Prairie Wild team was a member
- The Fraser-Gatrell Memorial Award: Distinguished Contribution to Planning, 2017 - Kelley Moore
- Athena Leadership Award, 2017 - Kelley Moore
- Co-Recipients, President's Award for FutureFORWARD Task Force, 2016 - Kelley Moore and Lenore Swystun
- Fraser-Gatrell Memorial Award: Distinguished Contribution to Planning, 2015 - Lenore Swystun
- SABEX 2014 “Small Business of the Year” Finalist.
- James Pooler Award, 2013 - Department of Geography and Planning, University of Saskatchewan, for achievement in Regional and Community Planning.
- Athena Leadership Award, 2009 - Lenore Swystun
- Top Woman Entrepreneur/Business, Saskatoon and Region, 2009 - Prairie Wild Consulting Co.
- Federation of Canadian Municipalities (FCM) Sustainable Communities Award for Citizen Engagement, 2005 - awarded for the Pleasant Hill Local Area Plan led by the City Planning Branch of which Kelley Moore was the lead planner.
- Saskatchewan Centennial Medal, recognizing significant contributions to society and honours outstanding achievement, 2005 - Lenore Swystun
- Community Activist of the Year, 2004 and 2006 - Lenore Swystun
- United Way Schmeiser Spirit Award for Outstanding Leadership 2003 - Kelley Moore
Prairie Wild Consulting Co.
Office Location: Office 113 - Wallstreet Common, 310 Wall Street, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7K 1N7
Mailing Address: 610 Walmer Road, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, S7L 0E2
Tel: 306.653.2385 or Cell:306.222.8481